Kerr County Fair Vendor Guidelines
Individuals, groups, organizations or businesses selling arts, crafts, clothing, plants, toys, furniture, promotional items, making appointments, etc. for profit either on site or for future potential of monetary gain or fundraising.
Non-profit Vendor: Individual, groups, organizations or businesses providing information, displays, or demonstrations free of charge without prospect of monetary gain. Organizations are encouraged to recruit memberships and receive dues which are not considered to be monetary gain.
Food Vendor: Individuals, groups, organizations, or businesses selling food and/or beverage items for consumption. Food and/or beverages may be prepared on site or pre-packaged. Food Vendors may stay open as late as they wish as they are set up outdoors. Must provide liability/product certificate of insurance before setting up for business with Kerr County Fair as additionally insured.
Indoor Hours of Business
Friday: 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm ~ Saturday: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm ~ Sunday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Outdoor Hours of Business
Friday: 5:00 pm – ? ~ Saturday: 10:00 am – ? ~ Sunday: 11:00 am – ?
Vendor Rules & Guidelines
- Set up begins at 9:00 am, Friday. Booths should be ready for business no later than 4:30 pm
- Vendors must supply own tables, chairs, packing materials, backdrops, equipment, electrical cords, tablecloths, floor covering, etc.
- Booths must be neat and orderly throughout the Fair.
- Vendor passes will be issued at check in. Parking in designated areas only; illegally parked vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- Pets and smoking are not allowed in vendor area for health and safety concerns.
- Pack your supplies lightly, no vehicles in building.
- Regular and non-profit vendors are indoors. Food vendors are located outdoors may stay open as late as they wish.
- Liability/product insurance is required of Food Vendors. A copy of your certificate of liability insurance, with Kerr County Fair as additionally insured, must be on file with Kerr County Fair before setting up booth.
- Violation of these requirements will be grounds for removal and fees forfeited.